Travel Information & Area Map
- Directions to Harvard University Campus
Parking is limited on campus, so we encourage you to use public transportation to attend the meeting, if possible.
The parking office releases spots two weeks in advance so on or after Feb 15, sign up to reserve your spot.
To get parking please follow the instructions to set up an account:
- Select “Visitor”
- Select "Click Here To Register"
- Complete the Login Information section of the Account Registration Page
- When filling in the Personal Profile section choose Center for Nanoscale Systems from the pull down list for Dept. and the Dept. code is 3070.
- Select your parking lot. The 10 Everett St. Garage is the closest to the Sheraton followed by the 52 Oxford St. and the farthest garage is Broadway.
- In Add Parking Permits section, for affiliation, choose event participant and enter FIBSEM 2013 in the text box below.
- If you are using a rental, enter rental in the auto plate info. Otherwise, enter your plate info.
- You can add additional passes. When ready, click on check out. The cost per day is $14.00.
- At the end of the check out process, you will be given an option to go back to Harvard University Parking Permits site. Click on this and this will take you to your account page with recently purcahsed permits. Click on the PDF or PNG file and print out your pass and bring it with you.
- To print the pass at a later time, log into the Harvard University Parking Permits site using the account information you used earlier.
- Enter the Dept and Dpet. code information again. They are: Center for Nanoscale Systems and 3070.
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT" link near the top.
- Click on "Account History".
- Click on the PDF or PNG files and print the pass and bring it with you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding parking, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited pay parking is also available at the Sheraton Commander Hotel for $32 - $38 for the day. Please contact Sheraton Commander Hotel for more information.
Several closest lodging options are marked on the map. For additional lodging options and booking information, please check the Harvard University Travel Portal and click on the "Visting Harvard" link on the left.
Group rate rooms are available at The Inn at Harvard (map marker G) for the meeting attendees at $219/night plus tax for the dates of February 28 - March 2, 2013. The rate is based on availability, so book early. To reserve a room, call 617-491-2222 (M-F, 8AM - 6PM) or email at email@example.com and refer to the group code 422472 or group name FIB SEM 2013. Harvard Square hotel availability is limited in general, so please book your rooms early.
Meeting rate rooms are available at Sheraton Commander Hotel (map marker D) as well. Please use this link to book your room at Sheraton Commander. This link will take 10% off of lowest available rate at time of booking.
View Larger Map